Nursery Growers of Lake County Ohio
The Lake County horticulture industry has a long history.
Our history dates back to the late 1800s with the Storrs and Harrison Nursery. Today over 100 licensed nurseries in Lake County are producing a wide variety of high-quality container and field grown nursery stock on over 5,000 acres.
Become a member today!
- Be affiliated with the county organization whose members represent the highest type of commercial ethics and workmanship in the field
- Build customer confidence and trust
- Attend educational and profitable trade meetings
- Get to know others in your trade and foster a greater use of nursery products
- Be a part of organized actions that advance your own and your industry’s legitimate interest
- Present a strong voice in state, local, and national legislative matters
Our annual golf outing is held every summer, with the proceeds benefiting many educational programs in Lake County.
Christmas Open House
Help NGLCO make the holidays brighter for local organizations!
Our annual meeting includes award presentations and a clambake.
The NGLCO brings together industry leaders and partners to reimagine the future and the needs of the green community.
NGLCO by the numbers
full & part-time workers
acres of nursery stock
in annual sales